Starbucks is one of the most amazing and renowned places where you can enjoy having a cup of coffee with your friends or family. The brand was established back in 1971 in Seattle, Washington, United States by Jerry Baldwin, Zev Siegl and Gordon Bowker. Today, simply because of its incredible fan following and escalating demand, Starbucks is available in almost every country across the borders.
The extensive menu of Starbucks let you relish some of the finest teas, coffees, shots and desserts that you can ever experience any other place worldwide. And, to know the secret behind them, Starbucks Secret Menu is a perfect place to browse through. Here, you are provided with the flexibility to order a customized drink as per your desire.
The range of Starbucks Secret Menu Frappuccinos incorporate:
- Butterbeer Frappuccino: The best blend of caramel crème and toffee nut combined with Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Birthday Cake Frappuccino: A must try Frappuccino that gives you scrumptious taste of almond and vanilla cake without transferring the carbohydrates
- Captain Crunch Berry Frappuccino: A perfect treat, available in a variety of flavors, for the ones who are in love with Captain Crunch Berry cereal
Coming towards Macchiatos, you can try:
- Caramel Snickerdoodle Macchiato: A perfect caffeinated, refreshing and cool drink with the blend of cinnamon, vanilla and soy caramel
- Raspberry Caramel Macchiato: A simple but refreshing drink by Starbucks with amazing combination of flavor
In addition to these drinks, Starbucks also have a few specialty drinks on offer such as Starbucks Red Eye, Starbuck Black eye, Starbucks Green Eye, Starbucks Liquid Cocaine, Starbucks Chocolate Dalmatian and Starbucks Dirty Chai.
If you are looking to explore more about the secrets of these astonishing blends, to not miss to visit Starbucks Secret Menu.